- Create a custom 404 page.
- Create a custom Database Error Page for when things go horribly wrong. Damn you MSAccess.
- Consider moving database to MS SQL Server or MYSQL (both have size, and potential cost issues - MSAccess is at least free, at any size, with my web host).
- Create a "blast from the past" feature, that puts an older post on the homepage periodically.
- Add Articles, and article specific comment threads, to the mobile site.
- Add a "Vote On This Post" feature, which will let me do a dynamically generated "Top Ten Games Hit Parade".
Just to let you know I've made a couple of minor site updates. Firstly I've now added a "Permalink" feature to the site comments (just click on the faint number in the top right of the comment). This lets you either link to a specific comment from another web-site, helps you move around the page (bit of an unforseen feature this one), and also allows you to hold your place on a comment thread if you are constantly refreshing comments, on a game for example, and want to see what's happened since you last viewed the page. Hopefully this feature will be useful - it came from a question Eva-Marie had, and I certainly think she'll find it useful. Secondly I've updated the mobile web pages, the style has changed slightly, and look more like how you would see the pages on a mobile phone when viewed from a regular web browser. Also I've added an icon link from the regular pages to the mobile site. That's it for now. I do however have a 'to do' list for the site, which may you be interested in, want to comment on, or have suggestions of your own. In no particular order the 'to do' list reads:
Sorry, but comments are now closed for "Site Updates".